Yoga on the Deck started in the Summer of 2012 and has become for many, the highlight of summer! Yoga on the Deck (YOTD) is a Free 6 week class that happens at “Shopko Landing” on CityDeck in Downtown Green Bay each Summer at the end of July. The class is a basic yoga class, offering options for all levels. Classes for Summer 2014 are held on Tuesday nights at 6:30pm. Dates are (weather permitting): July 22nd, July 29th, August 5th, August 12th, August 19th and August 26th.
Things to Know
- Best parking option is the Cherry Street Ramp. Parking is Free after 6:00pm.
- Please arrive at least 10 minutes early to sign-in.
- Please bring your own mat and dress for the weather! It sometimes get a little cooler towards the end of class.
- In case of bad weather, class will be cancelled. The final call will be made 60 minutes before class and posted on social media links. Follow Jenstar Yoga on Facebook to stay in the loop!
- We do not discriminate age wise, but highly recommend that if you bring kids- they are at an age that they can be mindful to those around them and participate in an hour long class.
- Yoga on the Deck is brought to you by Jenstar Yoga and the City of Green Bay Recreation Department!